Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1,500th Hit: Gwynne's the Winner*

Tuesday was a red banner day here at Dirtmanland as The Dirtymon registered his 1,500th hit to the site. The Dirtymon doesn't have the readership of say, SisIggy -- which many would say is a good thing; nor the strangeness of those who read Dark Garden.

The Dirtymon appreciates all the readers he has though. Hits were slow in the beginning when we first began filing posts last fall. It picked up a bit during the winter when friends from Bits and Pieces began flocking to the site and even more so when we joined Facebook and began getting many of Sis' and DG friends here.

Based on SiteMeter, the milestone was made yesterday evening when our good friend Gwynne popped on for a review. Thank you Gwynne and thanks to everyone else who makes this site a part of your daily ritual.

*As with Fire - our 1,000th hit - there is no actual prize except our humble apology for making this dirt-poor site a winner.

3 comments:

Sisiggy said...

That was a dirty trick. I thought I'd come here and see fabulous prizes. I expected to see Carol Merrill telling Gwynne what she's won.

We'll have to send her a "consolation" prize next week...

Gwynne said...

I won! I won! I won!! If you had a picture of me, I'd be jumping up and down, a la The Jerk. ;-)

Darkgarden said...

lame