Friday, October 24, 2008

Hey Darks, the Uno Dough Is Here

This blog references one of the first I ever posted. As you may recall, the Darks invited us for a day in the city recently and was highlighted by a rude staff at a Uno Chicago Bar and Grill.

Once we got home and slept on it, Sis and I were still pissed and posted an email to corporate as a way to vent some steam.

We never figured we'd get a reply much less a phone call. Yet less than a day later Kacey, a senior hospitality rep called, and offered sincere apologies and a $40 voucher.


The vouchers came in the mail today along with a nice letter from Kacey. I'm sorry the correspondence wasn't as legible as I'd like but when I yield a camera anything is possible (or is that impossible)
.

Anyway' Kacey says in part: "Enclosed please find $40 in vouchers that can be used at any of our restaurants nationwide. Please share then with your brother in law and extend our sincere apologies to him and his wife."

So Dark, I have done the first part of Kacey's request. And together, the four of us can do the second part (as long as it isn't in DC).

Finally, since I know the suits at Uno reads this blog (how else would they know the name SisIggy, Dirtman and Dark Garden when they called last week), I want them to let Kacey know we got the vouchers and how thankful we are that corporate America still has a heart.

1 comment:

Darkgarden said...

Well then Kacey and UNO suits; where are the vouchers of the Dark Garden? Been checkin' my mail. Haven't seen anything. I'll keep lookin'!