Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wxxxxxg Out For a Bag of Food

What we in Dirty-Linguini Land will do for a paltry bag of dog food.

Lest all the Linguini lovers out there rile off at, or for that matter, on me, Sis wasn't the only whore in this photo with Mel the Border Collie, to the left. Yours truly was also one this afternoon, working for our friend Frank at his local kennel.

As many of you know a bag of kibble isn't as inexpensive as it once was. That, and our bank account is even thinner.

Fortunately, there are friends still out there like Frank. We put in four man-hours bathing (1) and brushing out (5) of Frank's famous doggies in lieu of actually paying cash for the food.

If things get any tighter, I might start eating the kibble myself.

Note to all. Sis wasn't too pleased with the title but for the life of me, I couldn't come up with a better word. Let it be said Sis is not a wxxxx now or ever.

No comments: